Betty's Place Women's Refuge
562 Macauley St
PO Box 3125
(02) 6041 4141 BH
Betty’s Place is staffed during business hours only : Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Welcome to Betty’s Place - Albury Wodonga Women’s Refuge.
Betty’s Place is part of YES Youth and Family Services, and aim to provide a safe crisis accommodation option to women, with or without children, who are experiencing homelessness.
Along with crisis accommodation, Betty’s Place also provide the following services:
- Assessment for physical and psychological safety
- Case management to identify and address barriers related to homelessness
- Assisting clients in developing a plan of action
- Working alongside clients to implement the plan of action
- Referring the client on to appropriate services
Outreach work is also provided by Betty’s Place and YES staff. This work is providing both early intervention support, and homelessness prevention strategies for the future.